- Call out in blind corners or when approaching other trail users.
- Slow down and pass on the left
- Uphill riders, hikers and trail runners have the right of way
- Wear a helmet
- No Headphones
- Pets should be on a leash not longer than 6′ at all times
DO NOT RIDE WET TRAILS
- Riding wet, muddy or soft trails degrades the condition of the trail causing a longer recovery times.
- Ruts accelerate erosion.
- Help us maintain our trails and follow the posted status when riding. We want the trails open as quickly as you do.
DO NOT DISTURB WILDLIFE OR CUT ROOTS
- Animals are in their natural habitat and we are lucky enough to get to enjoy it with them.
- Roots and trees are essential to preserving our trails and prevent erosion.
- Stay on designated trails and do not create new trails without consulting the trail steward or captains.