- Green: The longest single track trail in MP is an out and back trail on the south east side of the park.
- Yellow: This trail features some of the best and fastest turns in the park and crosses a few gully’s which give the trail some elevation change.
- Red: What this trail lacks in elevation change it makes up for in fast, flowy and tight single track turns.
- Blue: Most technical of the core trails, this single track trail features trail “exposure” and many exposed roots which create small ledge drops.
- Orange: Fast and flowy trail similar to yellow with a few fun “G-out” bridges, hair pin turns, and a few drops.
- The Triangle: An often missed and lower traffic trail on the west side of the park. This is the most difficult trail in the park and features a continuously rolling trail, fast turns.
- Purple: This is the “dirt road” that forms a loop through the mountain bike trail area. Mostly flat except for its crossing of a drainage near Buffalo Bayou known as “Call Out” where riders will rapidly descend thirty feet and then immediately climb out of the drainage.
Please use caution as these are two-way multi use trails and can be very busy on the weekends. Please be courteous to other trail users and remember that cyclists yield to both foot traffic and horses. Make your presence known when approaching blind corners and always maintain control of your speed.
Please use extreme caution and respect all trail closures.