If you're not fat and low, stay home or walk

May 8, 2016 - 11:30pm -- Kmsullivan1969
Condition: 
Dry/Loose

Trails are open. They are covered in sand. 75% of the trails are passable by all. The other 25% need some serious trekking by fat tires or walking. Even with 3 inch tires, I found some portions of the trail nearly impassable.

Many volunteers have been out and about clearing paths to make the most of the criss-crossing trails. Even so, many of the more technical trails are completely closed...and rightfully so. Many areas are completely washed out.

Please be mindful of the trails signs. When it says a trail is out, that really means there is not a passable trail.