Thank you for your interest in supporting Houston Area Off-Road Cycling. As a member of GHORBA you are making your voice as an off road cyclist heard and your impact felt on your local trails. Your membership fees go toward opening, maintaining and building mountain bike trails in the Houston area, organized rides, skills clinics, putting on our annual TMBRA and Short Track Series races and other social or fun events.
GHORBA is a 501©(3) Corporation. Donations over and beyond the annual membership fee may have tax advantages - please consult a tax professional for more information.
For change of address or other info, please update your user profile.
- Individual Membership Valid for 1 Year – $25.00
Family Membership Valid for 1 Year – $35.00
(Donations above the membership dues graciously accepted.)
- GHORBA mountain biking skills clinics are free for members!
- Member badge in our forum to show off your support.
- Many bike shops around town offer discounts to GHORBA members. See our Sponsors Listing for more information on our sponsors and what discounts are provided. You must declare you GHORBA membership at time of purchase. For more information contact each retailer directly.
- Membership allows you to participate in GHORBA's annual Short Track Series, a fun local racing circuit that combines aspects from short track and "4 cross" racing.
- Your membership dollars, donations, and other contributions are used to directly fund Houston area trail advocacy, maintenance, enhancement, and construction. GHORBA supports the maintenance efforts at all of the recognized Houston area trails with volunteer work and management.
- GHORBA greatly leverages your membership dollars by actively pursuing grants and other sources of funding to make your membership contributions stretch further.
Other Ways to Support GHORBA
- Did you know that GHORBA is a 501©(3) Corporation? Contributions over and beyond the annual membership fee may be treated as donations to a qualified organization and may have tax advantages - consult a tax professional for more information.
- Many employers throughout the Houston area have matching gift programs. You may be able to double or triple your monetary or volunteer contributions to GHORBA by taking advantage of your employers matching programs. Additionally, GHORBA will graciously accept use restrictions for donations and matching funds. If you have a specific trail or project that you want to see funded, help us make your goals a reality.